Thursday, February 11, 2010

The mole

Avery is getting to the point where she is exploring her own body. She loves to look at the birthmark on her tummy and loves to point out all the lovely moles on mine. Yesterday she was so excited because she found a little mole on her foot. When I asked her where it came from she said, "oh, you know, I just got it at Target... No, wait, at Marshalls."

Avery has a tendency to get frustrated very easily (wonder where she got that? From me). Anyways, I always have to tell her to stop freekin out. Well, she climbed onto the couch and was sitting right on top of her blanket and she was trying to pull it out. It was not coming out as easily as she had expected, so what does she do, she starts getting frustrated. She keeps trying and trying and I finally ask her whats going on and she says, "Mom, I'm just freekin out". Oh, my little Avery.

3 comments:

Bre said...

She makes me smile.

Giles Fam said...

oh my word! I was totally laughing out loud at this post! haha TOO funny! I LOVE this stage!

we are totally coming in june! YAY!

Janelle said...

Zoe gets so frustrated with simple things too. I think it's a girl thing.

But her favorite saying (that she got from me) is towards Amara when she is crying, "Amara! Chill out!"

Oh our girls...