Monday, September 1, 2008

Labor Day Fun

Well, we all had a good Labor Day here is Hanford. It has been really hot here the last few weeks and it was actually very nice today. We just had a BBQ with our family and some friends. Avery had fun playing in the sprinklers and eating everything. She was just running around everywhere and having a good time!


Playing in the sprinklers.

Hey, it happens to the best of us.

I love frozen peas!!!

Ah man, I dropped one.

I know its here somewhere...

I found it!!

2 comments:

Giles Fam said...

"It happens to the best of us"--how true that is! :)

Baby buns are the best. I seriously can't see Cali's without giving them a nice, little pinch. So Squeezable. LOVE the post.

Alicia said...

I agree with Lauren about baby buns! :)

Love the pea in the belly button! I laughed when I saw that and then showed it to Dave.

Avery looks like she's getting to be such a good walker! Hailey is catching on to that too but not nearly as quickly! I bet you're getting excited for her birthday!