Sunday, February 10, 2008

At the park

So, these last few weeks have been fun. Avery is growing more and more every day. A few weeks ago she started rolling over. Front to back, and back to front. She likes to hold her own cup and eat everything I am eating. She is such a spaz. I love the shirt she is wearing in most of these pictures because she truly is a wiggle worm. We are seriously walking around all day. I cannot wait until she can crawl and move around some on her own. She is so dang cute and I am loving being her mommy!!






Playing on the swing. It was funny to see her trying to jump in the swing because she thought it was her jumper.





Having fun on the slide

2 comments:

Bre said...

Bree! I love seeing Avery grow. I wish I was there to play too. Sounds like everything is going well. I can't wait to see you all again! Lots of hugs and kisses.

Giles Fam said...

Cute Pictures! In that top picture of Avery on Jeff's shoulders--I actually see you in her. I totally see some Todd-like features. Super cute pictures. Looks like a lot of fun!