Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's getting cold!!

It's almost Christmas. I am so excited. I hope everyone is well. We are doing great. Avery is getting so big and talking so much. Well, lots of baby noises and so many smiles. Its so fun being a mom.




Look at my cute baby!!!!

















We were so excited today because it was raining and Avery got to wear her rain boots for the firtst time. SO CUTE!!




Ok, seriously, check out this outfit. One of the peditricians I used to work for got it for her in Mexico. I guess some old lady was knitting it. We took her to the ward Christmas party in it. I thought she totally looked like a lamb. Which was perfect because everyone was supposed to dress up like they were from the time of Jesus. She was so cute. Its pretty safe to say she will never wear it again, but it was definently a one time thing.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

That is so cute! I love the pictures! In that last picture, I couldn't see your arm at first and I was amazed! haha. Very cute pictures!

Giles Fam said...

Ok Seriously~ Those are the cutest pics ever! I particularly like the very first family shot. SO CUTE! Merry late-Christmas!!

Brooke said...

Fellow Silvester--What a BEAUTIFUL family! And Jeff's even looking good! Breean, you've done well with that one! I'm Jeff's cousin, by the way, so by default, I'm yours too. And I think it's pretty lame that we don't even know each other. But from what I've read on your blog, you're adorable. And kudos on such a cute baby! Avery is precious!