Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Avery is 4

Avery turned 4 back on September 6th, and yes, I am just getting around to semi blogging about it. I have been waiting to post about her birthday because I wanted to wait until we had her 4 year old picture done, but those wont be ready for a few weeks. Anyways, Avery wanted donuts for her breakfast on her birthday, so she went with daddy to pick some out. She is in love with horses, so she asked grandma and grampa for a big horse for her birthday and she just loves it. The weekend before her birthday we went camping for the weekend and we had a little mountain party for her. She wanted potatoes and cucumbers for her birthday dinner. And she opened presents from mom and dad and Ki and Hugo. We got her a kid proof digital camera and Ki and Hugo got her some bug catching gear. She had so much fun running around in her gear and taking pictures of everything. I still hear her talking about how much fun she had in the mountains. A week later she had a party with all her firends. It was a swim party complete with some fun games and just kids having a good time. We just love our 4 year old and are so proud and blessed to be her parents. More to come about Avery as soon as we get her pictures done.




1 comment:

Janelle said...

I'm so bummed we missed it! I need to visit with you and get away for a weekend. I know I keep saying that, but I do! I just need to make it happen somehow....