Our little Avery turned 2 at the beginning of September and if its possible, we love her more and more every day. It is such a wonderful experience being a mother and watching your child grow. I just cant imagine missing a minute of this. Here are some fun facts about Avery.
* She is one busy little bee and is constantly in motion, which is nicer now that she is mobile.
* The only vegetables she will eat consciously are salsa and ketchup.
* She loves stuffed animals. There are a solid 6 animals in her crib at any given time. They all get names and have been pretty much everywhere with her.
* Her fuzz, or blankie is a must to go to sleep.
* She rocks the toilet all by herself
* She loves to read stories and can remember everything about them.
* She knows her colors loves to describe everything that she sees with a color and a size. If it is big, its a big mamma.
* Her love of sharks and buzz lightyear is shocking.
* She loves to watch disney movies and can remember all the songs, which she wants me to sing back to her non-stop. Some of her favorites are Mulan, King Fu Panda, Toy Story, and Lion King.
* She loves to get her back scratched and will ask me to snuggle with her and do some scratchies.
* I have to say that she is one of the happiest kids I have every met.
We are so lucky to have such a wonderful little girl and are so blessed to be able to watch her grow and be part of her sweet little life thus far.
Thanks Kilean!! We love the pictures!!