Sunday, May 17, 2009

We have been busy

We have been so busy lately. We have been looking for a home to buy for about 2 years, and we finally found the right one for us. It is safe to say that it needed some work before we could move in. The entire house was pretty much a mess, from holes in the walls, to nasty paint, and torn out carpet and floring. These picture are to show the work that we have been doing. The previous owners had painted the entire house these really bold, very nasty colors...floor to celing. So we basically had to repaint the entire house. They had the floors torn out, so Jeff is putting in some wood floring and carpet in the rooms. We are very happy with how it looks so far and are excited to move in. I realize that I do not have any pictures of the outside of the house, so I will be sure to get those taken and posted.

2 comments:

Bre said...

Congrats on the house! Richard and I are looking as well and have had no luck. The colors and floor look really nice. I can't wait to see the final picture.

The Barth Family said...

Yes you have been busy! I am so glad things worked out for you guys! I want to come check your place out. I will have to call you. Sorry I haven't seen you for a while, but every spare minute I have, I have been working on our yard! The girls would love to play with Avery. I will talk to you soon!